Re: (TV) Cover Versions of TV-related Songs

Yes, but those are good.

Looking at my file, I'd totally forgotten I did a tossoff version of
Breakin' in My Heart with my band as well.  It was that memorable!

It's here:

http://www.cinemelon.com/files/3940/291%20Breakin'%20in%20My%20Heart%20rx.mp3

And Evil:

http://www.cinemelon.com/files/3940/261%20See%20No%20Evil%20rx.mp3

Perhaps most bizarrely, my cover of Tom's cover of Kristoferson's The Hawk,
included as part of Keith's covers package above...

http://www.cinemelon.com/files/3940/143%20The%20Hawk%20rx.mp3

And a little Hell for y'all..

http://www.cinemelon.com/files/3940/137%20Downtown%20At%20Dawn%20rx.mp3

All part of my batshit crazy 39-40 project a few years back... some of you
will remember, the rest probably really don't want to know...