(TV) Cover Versions of TV-related Songs

During recent tidying-up work on The Wonder I realised that I had all these cover versions, from the Kronos Quartet's sublime string quartet version of Marquee Moon to the splendidly-awful [fill in your own contender here]. (They're all itemised, with sources, in the Just The Facts section.)

Anyhow, thought I'd make them available to the list for download. All converted to mp3 format, otherwise the download would have been over 1.5GB.

They're on my Rapidgator account as a .rar file (312MB). Here's the URL:

http://tinyurl.com/mmncqh6

Cover Versions of TV-related Songs - MP3 @ 320 kbits/s

Army of Halfwits - Marquee Moon
Birdland (Peel Session) - See No Evil
Chris Connelly - Souvenir from a Dream
Chris Stamey with Yo La Tengo - Venus
David Bowie - Kingdom Come
Echo & the Bunnymen - Friction (Live)
Eggplant - Breakin In My Heart
Foetus & Chrome Cranks - Chrome Cranks - Little Johnny Jewel
Julie's Haircut - Who Is He and What Is He to You? (Little Johnny Jewel)
Kronos Quartet - Marquee Moon
Lloyd Cole and the Commotions -Glory (live at the BBC)
Marie Et Les Gargons - Little Johnny Jewel
Matthew Sweet & Susanna Hoffs - Marquee Moon
Number One Cup - Little Johnny Jewel
Orchestre Rouge - Friction (live)
R.E.M. - See No Evil (1988 Xmas Holiday Fan Club Single)
Rain Parade - Ain't That Nothing
Simon Raymonde - Days
Siouxsie & The Banshees - Little Johnny Jewel
Sonic Youth - That's All I Know (Right Now)
Tennis - Guiding Light
Terry Hall - See No Evil
The Blue Aeroplanes - Breaking In My Heart
The Church - Friction
The Windbreakers - Glory
Trotsky Icepick - Venus De Milo

Tom Verlaine - Cold Irons Bound (Dylan cover)
Tom Verlaine - Fever (Otis Blackwell cover)
Tom Verlaine - The Hawk (Kris Kristofferson cover)
The Waterboys - That Was The River (Verlaine lead guitar)

Enjoy!
Keith