Re: (TV) RE: Live Marquee Moon / Marketing Strategy?

While I am often thinking (usually without success) of ways to improve my
financial situation, I also think of ways in which my favorite recording
artist and musician could improve his situation. One way would be to get
those so-and-sos over at Fender to release a signature Jazz Master re-issue,
as they have done for Elvis Costello and J Mascis. Why haven't they done so
for Tom Verlaine is a mystery to me? Is there something we could sign? Does
anyone on our list know anyone over at Fender? Tom Verlaine without a
signature Fender Jazz master to his name is nothing short of criminally
negligent in my estimation.