From: Maurice Rickard <maurice@mac.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 11:05:44 AM
Subject: Re: (TV) Marquee Moon

I have that on a blue vinyl 12"...but I don't think my copy is on "A Town Called Walker"--mine might be an oddball "The Funniest Thing"/"One Time at Sundown" (London version) on one side with the long MM on the B.  And it is glorious.

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |  http://onezeromusic.com/