Re: (TV) Marquee Moon

I have that on a blue vinyl 12"...but I don't think my copy is on "A Town Called Walker"--mine might be an oddball "The Funniest Thing"/"One Time at Sundown" (London version) on one side with the long MM on the B. And it is glorious.

Keith Allison wrote:
I was just listening to the the truly great live version of Marquee Moon taken from the b-side of the UK 12" promo single A Town Called Walker (1987) - also the one which was included on the Vanity Fair compilation. What a truly thrilling ten minutes this is. That is all.

--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/