(TV) Very dissatisfied with Irving Plaza March 22, 2003 Recording's fi delity

The second disc from NYC Irving Plaza March 22, 2003 (i.e., the second night's show)
sounds like it's from a different source altogether than the first.
The first is definitely closer to the speakers. The second is thin and tinny sounding,
although I'm not too fond of the quality of the first disc either. T
he recording on these 2 discs does not do justice to the performance I witnessed that night.
I wish another recording of the March 22, 2003 would surface somewhere even if not on
"Carried Away" or on the Marquee Moon Mailing List (even if I had to pay $ for it!).
Anyone knowing of another source please contact me Off-list.
	Leo