(TV) Way, way off-topic

Due to the heat wave here in the UK, my hard disk expired with some
horrible gurgling noises on Monday and I discovered to my horror that
I'd lost everything for the last 5 months (i.e. everything since I got
my new laptop). After huge effort and perseverance I have managed to
recover about 75% of it (including the TV QEH show I was intending to
vine on the Television group).
Although I've had a CD burner for about 5 years I never seem to get
around to backing up my data.
A word of warning to the wise - BACK UP ALL OF YOUR IMPORTANT DATA
REGULARLY!
If you have a CD burner like me you have no excuse.
This week has been very gruelling for me. I've learned my lesson.
Sorry, had to get this off my chest.
-Howard