RE: (TV) test & Thanks

Agree with Murray.  Leo

-----Original Message-----
From: Murray Ramone [mailto:murrayramone@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 8:07 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) test & Thanks

well, at least we would keep that richard thompson shite out if we
restricted it to 'alternative'

but on a more serious note, I for one would not have signed up for a
"mid-to-late 70s  'alternative' music and beyond" list - too broad a scope -
it works well as it is with people occasionaly posting 'Off topic' stuff
which is great - why change ?

Cheers,

Murray