(TV) OT- Dennis D news

I know there are some people here into guitars and gear and this post is for
them. Over the weekend I ended up in New Hope
Pa. On Saturday we went across the river to Lambertville and went into a
music store there. In the shop I found a 1962 Fender Precision bass.
The finish is a little beaten up but it is the original finish. It plays and
sounds GREAT. I'm pretty excited about it, the cost was $2500 but I've
regularly seen basses of this vintage go for $5000 on ebay, so I look at it
as an investment.
Also there is a very good chance I will be doing a reading in NYC on June
25th. It is being held at a bar on 11th St, between Ave A and B, right
around the corner from the Old Devil Moon. I don't know the address of the
place and there is no name for the place, though some people call it
Brendan's because that is the owners name is Brendan. I'll try to get the
address soon, but it's pretty easy to find being the only bar on that block.