From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com]On Behalf Of
Murray Ramone
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 8:07 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) test & Thanks

well, at least we would keep that richard thompson shite out if we
restricted it to 'alternative'

but on a more serious note, I for one would not have signed up for a
"mid-to-late 70s  'alternative' music and beyond" list - too broad a scope -
it works well as it is with people occasionaly posting 'Off topic' stuff
which is great - why change ?

Cheers,

Murray