 From: Jesse Hochstadt <jesseh58@yahoo.com>
To: TV list <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2013 8:37 PM
Subject: (TV) RL to play in Big Star's Third performance Sunday in Central Park

Richard Lloyd is scheduled to play in the "orchestrated live performance" of Big Star's Third this Sunday evening at Central Park Summerstage (free!). Looks to be a very cool event, assuming the weather is OK. (There's a threat of intermittent thundershowers.) Other folks on the bill include Mike Mills, Mitch Easter, Chris Stamey, Marshall Crenshaw, Big Star's own Jody Stephens. I hope to go, assuming I'm feeling well enough (fighting tonsilitis).

http://www.cityparksfoundation.org/calendar/big-stars-third/

- Jesse