From: Jesse Hochstadt <jesseh58@yahoo.com>
To: TV list <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Fri, Jun 28, 2013 7:39 pm
Subject: (TV) RL to play in Big Star's Third performance Sunday in Central
Park

Richard Lloyd is scheduled to play in the "orchestrated live performance" of
Big
Star's Third this Sunday evening at Central Park Summerstage (free!). Looks to
be a very cool event, assuming the weather is OK. (There's a threat of
intermittent thundershowers.) Other folks on the bill include Mike Mills,
Mitch
Easter, Chris Stamey, Marshall Crenshaw, Big Star's own Jody Stephens. I hope
go, assuming I'm feeling well enough (fighting tonsilitis).

http://www.cityparksfoundation.org/calendar/big-stars-third/

- Jesse