RE: (TV) Television 3rd Album Vinyl

most women I meet are more like televisions - when you first get them its
simple to turn on, but after a few years you only get the full picture once
you smack them really hard ....

just a joke, honestly .....

meanwhile, heres rhyme from the 3rd album .... twisted
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzTD3qEcB7Q&list=UU93iioa5vQaWXusl5gLHYzA&inde
x=4&feature=plcp