Re: (TV) 4th Album

A Television record without Lloyd? I'm not really sure it could be called
so...but one that included both Lloyd and Rip would be cool!
Television has always been about the interplay of two guitars...but so
have,for the most part, Tom Verlaine's solo efforts. Whose solo sound is
more in line with the Television sound in general? I'd have to say Verlaine.