Richard will be on it / RE: (TV) 4th Album

Regarding:
> Well, I'm probably in the minority here but, without Richard it won't
> *be* a fourth Television album.

I think claims of the lack of Richard's contributions to any eventually released 4th album are
overblown.
The 4th album I'm talking about will have Richard on it..... about 60-65% Lloyd contributions
and 30-35% Rip contributions.

I.e., I'm talking about Lloyd's  lead guitar and rhythm on studio tracks he/they recorded
before he left in Summer
of 2007:  versions of the all  if not most of the 'new' songs from Television's 2003-2005
tours:  'Squaggle' aka '(I Could) Sleep All Day';
'Balloon'; ''Stax'; 'Shirley's Tune'; 'Flower Spasm'; 'The Dream's Dream'; 'The Sea'; and
Persia'.

Surely you don't believe that Verlaine [as trying as he can be at times] would actually erase
all of Richard's laid down tracks and had/have Jimmy Rip re-record the parts?

Leo

"He did what we all do.
He went about his dull routine
as if all the days in the world
were still to come".

Yeah, and I know 'The Dream's Dream' isn't one of the 'new' songs; I just wanted to see if
anyone was reading.  : >)