Re: (TV) Jamie Neverts story

I started listening to it about a week ago and I''ve listened to it everyday
since. He does some awesome renditions. My favorites so far are: "Castles
Made of Sand", "I don't live today", "May this be love", I'm not sure if
this is a surprise, but he breathed a great deal of life into "Purple Haze".