(TV) OT (mostly): That Petrol Emotion playing NYC

For any of our NYC area TV listers who might be interested, That Petrol Emotion (featuring former TV list member Raymond Gorman) will be playing a show in Brooklyn on Saturday, December 12th.  Tickets are already on sale.  They were superb when I saw them at SXSW back in March.  This gig is a week after their appearance at the All Tomorrow's Parties festival in London (http://www.atpfestival.com/Events/Nightmare2009/LineUp/ThatPetrolEmotion.php), curated by Kevin Shields of My Bloody Valentine.

More details about the Brooklyn show:  http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2009/09/that_petrol_emo.html

- Steve