Re: (TV) Re: Irritatingly, Sears Online has yet to publish my review.

Yeah, thanks Greg -- that video is actually our 1st live performance
of Friction.  We'd worked hard for a year preparing, were nervous and
very pumped up, and it all just came out like a dam bursting on that
song.  After that, the rest of the set was a breeze...

I really admire Pete's aggressive playing here: his vicious fills, and
the way he leans into his solos.  Pete brings that same attitude to
Boat Burning, our instrumental "hard ambiance" band.   He puts the
hard in "hard ambiance".  Eno, it is definitely *not*.

-A

Boat Burning (damaged psychedelia) http://www.myspace.com/boatburning
Amps Do Furnish A Room (Television's Marquee Moon live)
http://www.myspace.com/ampsdofurnisharoom
THEE DIRTYBEATS (garage) http://www.youtube.com/user/ampsdofurnisharoom