Re: (TV) Re: Irritatingly, Sears Online has yet to publish my review.

Hey thanks, Greg.

The excerpt from a cover of the 13th Floor Elevators' "Fire Engine" by
Amps Do Furnish A Room's new garage band project THEE DIRTYBEATS.

You can hear the whole track on MySpace, at

http://www.myspace.com/ampsdofurnisharoom

(The attentive listener can probably tell from this track that THEE
DIRTYBEATS started as a Television cover band...)

The other live track by THEE DIRTYBEATS is "Shakin' All Over" by
Johnny Kidd and the Pirates.

We've got a ton more though.   My favorite: a killer version of
"Nothing Can Change The Shapes Of Things To Come", originally by Dave
Allen and the Arrows, the guy who did those cool reverb-drenched
soundtracks for all the classic 60s biker movies, like "Devil's
Angels" and "Hell's Angels 69".  Have to get that one uploaded...

-A

http://www.myspace.com/ampsdofurnisharoom
http://www.youtube.com/user/ampsdofurnisharoom