Re: (TV) Record reviewers are often stupid

--- On Wed, 11/26/08, Nancy E. Elgin <neelgin@verizon.net> wrote:
> Creem changed my
> life. Alas, however, I have not been able to wear my
> previously treasured original Creem 1980 10th Anniversary
> Boy Howdy! T-shirt since finishing the project. He ruined
> the whole thing by being a big fat dick.

i knew you had done the book, nancy, but didn't know you had an original 10th anniversary t!  since i haven't had to work with mr. marsh, i wear my reissue t pretty frequently.  i actually remember the 10th anniversary issue well -- read it over and over as a kid.  creem changed my life as well.

the recent creem coffee table book is fun.  i don't think there's been a rock mag to compare since.