Re: (TV) Congratulations Yanks!

Mark M. wrote:

Watching misty-eyed hoards spewing adoration for Obama is just sad and frankly kind of creepy, especially when it's people that don't even live in the U.S and have no idea of what this guy is about.

Never mind, you'll just have to get used to the rest of the world *not* hating you now. You might enjoy it.

(BTW - It's a long time since my eyes were misty and it would take more than the US suddenly acting in a rational manner to change that. And the rest of my "hoard" seems to be either dead or too stoned to care about what a bunch of gun-crazy rednecks and religious whackjobs want to do to bring about the Apocalypse.)