Re: (TV) What do you make of this (MBV)?

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 7:32 AM, Maurice Rickard <maurice@mac.com> wrote:

> Having re-listened to Loveless, I think that record's very front-loaded.
>  The drum machine tracks could have been outtakes and they'd have had a
> stronger record on their hands.  (This is probably heresy to MBV fans, I'll
> allow.)

Absolute heresy.  But it's okay.  If we can accept the love of Rush amongst
list-members, a minor quibble about what is clearly the second-best* album
of all time can be grudgingly tolerated.

I've been listening to nothing but The Fall for about two months.  Who's up
for a Geddy Lee/Mark E. Smith duet, and what song should they do (other than
the obvious Skynyrd cover)?

Peace be with you.
Rex

*most days