Re: (TV) Finally

Well, one look can tell you (or me, a seasoned pro) that all those fellas
are high as kites, man.  They've been to Mr. Reefer man, big time!
That fella plunken' on the banjo - he's their connection. He imports large
bundles from Mexico. The Welk band, notorious dopers... really.

Re. The Cowsills: You haven't lived until you've seen this clip of them on
the Johnny Cash show. Susan Cowsill
http://bedazzled.blogs.com/bedazzled/2006/04/the_cowsills_fu.html

 she was a cutie then and she's still awesome now:

  http://www.myspace.com/susancowsill

 (recently she was in he totally cool Continental Drifters -they have since
broken up - her former husband is Peter Holsapple who keeps a pretty cool
blog: http://halfpearblog.blogspot.com/2008/04/music-in-air.html )

Phew!