Re: (TV) OT: OCD

Some other recent obsessions:

Randy Holden, _Population II_ (he was briefly in Blue Cheer; this album may or may not have ever come out in a way that floated any money to Randy. Its non-release at the time forced him into bankruptcy and out of music for 25 years.)

Silkworm, _Italian Platinum_, particularly "(I Hope U) Don't Survive," "Bourbon Beard," the spookily prophetic elegy "LR72," the gorgeous "Young," "The Ram," and "A Cockfight of Feelings." Hmmm...lots of great Andy Cohen tunes on this one. God, I loved this band.

I've also been surprised by how much I've been re-enjoying Tom's _Cover_, drum machine and all.
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/