Re: (TV) All Things Television/Songs covered by Television

On 9/19/07, Joe Hartley <jh@brainiac.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 19:48:50 -0400
> "andy fekete" <andy.fekete@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Whoah.  I just finished listening to both the "Test Patterns" and
> > "When Beauty Meets Abuse" comps, and am floored by the creativity and
> > production.
> >
> > I am humbled, and frankly, in awe.  The creators are on this list?
>
> Almost all of them are.

I wish I'd been around when they were being made... of course, I didn't have
a band nack then, anyway, and I can't say as a solo acoustic version of
"Days on the Mountain" would have made the cut.  But on the off-chance it
happens again, I'm in.

-Rex