(TV) All Things Television/Songs covered by Television

> I am in this musical collective that is currently studying all things
>Television, and we've been fooling around with some of the tunes Television
>covered as potential means of injecting surprise into our set.
>not so sure what non-TV fanatics will think.

Well, as a non-TV fanatic myself :>) I think you it's very cool.

Andy are you familiar with the two cd-rs made by musicians on this list in
~2001 that contain Television covers? ("Test 	Patterns and "When Beauty
Meets Abuse") http://www.thewonder.co.uk/facts/index.htm

> Verlaine covered "Hunka, Hunka Burning Love"?  For real?

Yes, honest he did; it was during his 1981-82 tour it was either at The Ritz
in NYC or at Hampshire College in western MA.

Leo