RE: (TV) Au Pairs (minimal TV content)

The raincoats!!!! I'm all with that choice.

Even "Looking in the Shadows" (1996--Gina Birch and Ana deSilva with Anne
Wood and Heather Dunn) is a great record . . . especially the bitter song
'Don't be Mean'

	Well, you know, my dear, I'm not made out of wood.
	My name may be Birch, dear, but I'm not a tree.
	And yes I can see you're ignoring me