Re: (TV) Any interest in old interview?

Jim,

I'm interested in the mag. How much postage to New York?

Henry

From: "Jim Kauffman" <jkauff@earthlink.net>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Subject: (TV) Any interest in old interview?
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 19:17:37 -0400

While cleaning out the basement today, I came across a Television interview
from 1992 in a mag called The Big Takeover. The issue is actually from 1993,
but the interview by Howie Petruziello is from 9/17/92.

If anyone wants to read it, I can scan it and upload it. If anyone wants the
mag itself, send me an 9x12 (inches) envelope and some postage. There's a
reasonably good Pere Ubu interview, too.

-Jim

Jim Kauffman
413 W. Oakland Ave.
Doylestown, PA 18901