Re: (TV) Beware of Sales Pitches

I think you explained it very well.
I don't think " cool" is someone who doesn't give a fuck.
Thompson & TV may very well be apples & oranges . But I think Thompson
is still "growing" as an artist. I also know that he doesn't particularly
care if he is famous. He has a great sense of humor and humor has a very
clever way of placing things in perspective.
To me TV continues to be an  enigma. I never listened to him because I
thought he was " cool ". I listened to him because he captured me.
I suspect TV is an extremely timid person  and that may not change.