Re: (TV) SecretX has left the building

I think I'll miss Secret X. Apart from Dennis, she knew the band better
than anyone else and had a unique insight to them/Tom that none of us
have.

What I won't miss is her "star trip" attitude which annoyed me a lot,
especially when she started going on about the Stones. I almost felt
like asking if "Star Star" had been written about her.

I could go on about some of the people I've worked with in the past and
though I've alluded to one or two things, I don't bother because it isn't
of interest to most people and just isn't relevant and ends up sounding
like bullshit.

Cliff

"Marc Bolan 1947-1977 A Chronology" by Cliff McLenehan
New revised paperback edition available from:
www.helterskelterbooks.com