Re: (TV) SecretX has left the building

Yawn.  Deja Vu?  Hasn't this happened once before?
Who cares.  I agree with Keith (as I often do).

Well, I care. I'll miss her comments as much as I'd miss Keiths, Leos, Owens, yours Jay- if you left. She brought a unique perspective to this group, and for the life of me, I can't figure out why she was so offensive to some. She had a right to share whatever she wanted about her life that related to Television. When you are involved with someone, it shows discretion to keep private things private, but there is no oath of confidentiality, so no law was broken by her sharing those things. People were offended? They could hit the delete key.

Ah, what the hell. None of this matters.

Cheers,

Brian