(TV) Re: [Television-group] Re: Tom Verlaine alternate mix

In message <B2D7C52AFC38D61181940004763B1B0A0CDDAB@vntmail03.volpe.dot.g
ov>, Casey, Leo J <CaseyL@VOLPE.DOT.GOV> writes
> There's more but not sure I should go into the details.
>Let's just say that TV not happy with Mr. C. for selling boots and
>not happy with misinformation passed onto MM Mailing List, e.g.,

as ever there's more to these things than meets the eye and it all
depends from whom you get your information and why they want to give it,
don't you think? I guess it isn't really any of our business why people
aren't talking to each other. Fact remains that if something is being
sold as a commercial product then we should no more copy and distribute
it than we should, say, 'Marquee Moon'. And I think most if not everyone
on these lists would agree - witness the recent queue to buy, through
Dennis, the live CD rather than burning copies of it.