(TV) Re: Tom Verlaine alternate mix

I'm with Keith on this---for the reasons he mentions below,
albeit don't think just because Mike Carlucci is selling something
that means 'we' shouldn't make copies.

I say this knowing that TV and Mike are 'on the outs'
 and since their falling out, Mr. C.'s store and
web-site sell almost nothing of TV/Television music
(except for a few posters on store's website!).

When I was in NYC in March for the 2 Television Irving
Plaza shows I visited the store and was surprised no
Television posters nor Marquee Moon displayed anymore.

	Leo

ps: There's more but not sure I should go into the details.
Let's just say that TV not happy with Mr. C. for selling boots and
not happy with misinformation passed onto MM Mailing List, e.g.,
---the Carlucci accusation  Billy Ficca by not giving
credit for drumming on "Last Night" [proved false by about Verlaine's
liner notes to the Collector's Choice remastered 1st solo and by
a recent post to the MM List by Tom Thompson himself].

pps: Why do I get the feeling I'm going to get in trouble for
saying this?