Re: (TV) OT: Listening to anything new since the holidays?

not that listening to the green pajamas is a big
stretch for me, but the new jeff kelly solo lp
_indiscretion_ is something else entirely, especially
since i got it a few days after christmas.  it's
emotionally draining on the level of jeanette
winterson's writing, but it's gorgeous.  the guitar
playing is top notch, though it owes more to neil
young than to tv.  check it out if that's yer thing.
:)

--chelsea

=====
"when it comes to big openings,