Re: (TV) OT: Listening to anything new since the holidays?

Totally agree - the first box was good, but I had trouble listening to the
whole thing for very long. NUGGETS II, on the other hand, can be listened to on
"shuffle" for hours on end... some minor quibbles (the US version of "How Does
It Feel to Feel" is overrated, man... and wouldn't the UK single make more
sense on this box anyhow?) but a totally essential purchase regardless.

--Philip