(TV) Internet radio

One of the pleasures of having upgraded to Mac OS X (not meaning to start an OS flame war, of course) is a stable, non-freezing, non-crashing iTunes. One of the preconfigured channels is a 24-hour stream from someone calling himself Dr. Yo, who is, like, dipping into my vinyl or something. It's glorious. At the moment, he's playing Pere Ubu's "Non-Alignment Pact," although I've heard plenty of Ramones, some Fred Frith (!), the Evolution Control Committee, the Residents, Shockabilly...no TV yet, though, which is ok. (There have been a few guilty pleasures as well...)

My suspicion is that these streams will work on any platform, with the usual streaming apps. http://www.dr-yo.com/radio/ should get you there.

Enjoy,
--
Maurice Rickard