Re: (TV) Uncut/Mojo TV articles

--- Dan Jones <dnljns@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Now compare that with the U2 song, "Elevation"
>
> "A mole/
> Digging in a hole/
> Digging up my soul"
>
> I rest my case

Come on now... U2 is not all that bad, and you could take a
few lines from just about any artist and "prove" that they
suck (Yonki Time,  or "Got a car / Gonna go / Gonna go go /
In my car" from The Rocket, anyone?).

I'm not really a U2 fan now-- don't own a single album
though I do like most of their singles-- and I know that
bashing the Eagles can get a little tiring, but surely we
can find more worthy secondary targets??  I hereby nominate
the Bee Gees and Heart.

If I do have one gripe about U2, though, it's that nearly
every song of theirs has that same damn modulated guitar
intro.

Scott