Re: (TV) Neon Boys & Richard Lloyd

Are you talking about Alchemy, Richard's first solo record? That record
could have been amazing
if the producer didn't lock himself in the studio at night and add all that
goddamned synthesizer.
The guy that produced it's only production credit at the time was a Cars
demo, and I think he was trying to turn Alchemy into a Cars record.
Anyone remember the Blue Vein single Richard put out in the 70's of Stones
covers?
I had about 8 copies of Little Johnny Jewel and all kinds of great singles,
that I lost in about 1981, still depresses me.