(TV) Neon Boys & Richard Lloyd

Hi folks,

I got the Neon Boys Shake ep when it first came out (1980?), but I understand there was a later version released with additional songs. Does anyone have it? How are the songs? Was there ever any more uncirculated Neon Boys? Live shows?

I also remember that Richard Lloyd released a single back then (Musician mag review at the time: "Too cool, jerk."). Anybody have that, or his first solo album? How are they?

Anyone care to trade for a tape copy of these things? I'd really like to hear them. My list is at:

http://members.tripod.com/raggedglory57/tapelist.html

for your perusal.

Brian