Re: Tom Verlaine - first two albums reissued on single CD / Tech Q / John Tobler must die!

Hi Leo, thanks for the update.

That is a shame about the liner notes. As I recall, the Collectors Choice reissue of Verlaine's debut included a few pages of notes from Tom himself about the recording of the album, no? I remember being stunned that Verlaine actually participated in the reissue (much as I was stunned by his participation with the Rhino reissues of MM and ADVENTURE right around the same time).

I'll skip this reissue, but glad both albums are back in print, for now. (Hmmm, maybe I can gift a copy or 2 for the holidays?)

Phil