Re: Stumped / RE: (TV) OT Dennis D on the radio. WFMU. 10:45PM on Monday.

Dennis:Yeah, it's a very good interview with Dave Hill & you. It's good he
likes your stuff, & wants you back on his show again.Too bad you didn't ope
n for Television when I saw them in Vancouver in June.-Bob
      From: Dennis D <dend@nyc.rr.com>
 To: tv@obbard.com
 Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2015 9:51 AM
 Subject: Re: Stumped / RE: (TV) OT Dennis D on the radio. WFMU. 10:45PM on
 Monday.

Thanks Bob, I realize my stories aren’t for everyone but people tha
t have
heard them seem to find them interesting. Lucky for me. :)
Dave Hill is a great interviewer and wants me back soon.

Dennis:Much enjoyed hearing you & your stories on WFMU.  Perhaps dope-
related stories aren't every listener's cup-a-tea, or story-genre-of-choice
,but I like an entertaining story, including a good dope story, & yours are
good! Glad you're a survivor who lived to tell the tale.-Bob