Re: (TV) Free Television show in Brooklyn

Tangentially: Luna's Sean Eden has been playing in the band Girls on Grass
with a few folks I know: drummer Nancy Polstein (who also plays in my frien
d Paula Carino's band Regular Einstein) and bass player Dave Mandl (whom so
me of you will know as a WFMU DJ). GoG are an excellent group in a cowpunk
vein - band leader Barbara Endes was very happy when I likened them to the
more country side of X and to early Lone Justice. I don't believe they've r
ecorded yet (though they're scheduled to), and unfortunately the only web p
resence they have so far is an Instagram page, where they refer to themselv
es as "twang 'n rock 'n roll": Girls on Grass (@girlsongrass) • Ins
tagram photos and videos.

|   |
| Girls on Grass (@girlsongrass) • Instagram photos and vi...twang
'n rock 'n roll! NYC |
|  |
| View on instagram... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

- Jesse