(TV) On a lighter note: "Verklempt!"

Does anyone remember Mike Myers before he made his "Austin Powers" movies?

When he was a member of the show Saturday Night Live, one of his recurring
and more memorable characters/skits revolved around a middle aged, Jewish
woman named Linda Richman, and her local cable tv show Coffee Talk

"Coffee Talk" among other over-the-top Yiddish themes was a non-stop worship
at the altar of Barbara Streisand.

On almost every Coffee Talk, Linda Richman (nee Myers) would, at some point,
looking a bit ill, look into the tv-camera and say something like:

"I am very sorry, but the thoughts of my daughter's wedding last week, and
Barbara S. ........they give me verklempt.  Please talk amongst yourselves.
Here is a topic:  'Transitional Romanesque Architecture was neither
traditional nor Romanesque!      Discuss amongst yourselves.".

I accidentally stumbled across this Comment today below the YouTube video of
Television performing 'Marquee Moon' on March 29, 2014 at The Big Ears
Festival, Tennessee Theater, Knoxville TN:

"Wikipedia today chooses to remind us of Television's seminal 1977 album
Marquee Moon.  How I hated this at the time, because I felt they couldn't
PLAY.  Some interesting ideas, yes, but very badly played. Yes, I KNOW that
was the idea, punk/new wave, anyone could join in. Well, I find it
interesting ...... well fascinating that as of March of this year, they
STILL can't play.  HOW ON EARTH is that possible? Is there something that is
the reverse of practising?"

[written  by  <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzI6nDp3Fspy5GVVZ1Cc9HQ>
Derek Eynon ]

[See  <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih_y2eLi53U> Television Marquee Moon
3 29 2014 OR  <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih_y2eLi53U>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih_y2eLi53U  ]

The above description of Television and Marquee Moon gave me verklempt!!

I hereby invoke the spirit of Mike Myers aka Linda Richman:  I say to all
you Marquee Moon Mailing/Television-Group Mailing  Listers:

"Discuss amongst yourselves!".