Re: (TV) Interesting interview with Richard Lloyd

This is interesting, Keith -- thanks for sharing.

I get Lloyd's frustration with playing the same material over and over
again -- BTW, is this the first time we've seen confirmation of an actual #
of "new" Television tracks laid down in the last decade?

On the other hand, I feel like one of these days, Lloyd is going to start
taking credit for parts of THE WONDER or DREAMTIME or something.

Phil