Aw: (TV) Adventure coat

I think someone posted the link before, because it rings a bell with me. I hadn't noticed the price before: 1765 euros! Good grief! I know TV fans are the elite, but really...

Maybe I'll write to that company and ask them to send a specimen to Tom (L or XL?) and Richard (M). That would be Tr{egrave}s Bien, great advertising. We could imagine Tom browsing NYC bookstores wearing that jacket. No?

PS  Tom Verlaine is synesthetic, isn't he?

Per wrote:

Has this link been posted?

http://tres-bien.com/undercover/adventure-coat-red