Re: (TV) RSD - "Kingdom Come" single

Some are complaining that the Ork set isn't truly complete because it's missing the live version from that 1979 12" single. It's been years since I've heard that version; as I recall, it's pretty average as far as live versions of "Little Johnny Jewel" goes. An audience recording, BTW; can't recall the recording date.

Phil

Sent from my mobile device