(TV) Hell's 1980 feature film, "Blank Generation" at YouTube

I saw an article here:
http://dangerousminds.net/comments/richard_hell_and_the_voidoids_in_blank_gen
eration
about the 1980 movie "Blank Generation" starring Richard Hell, with a link to
YouTube where the film's been uploaded since April 2012  in its 78 min.
entirety.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElZh9nIsFVA&feature=player_embedded
in case no one else posted about it earlier at this Forum.
It includes several scenes of the Voidoids playing. This film's not to be
confused with the 1976  16mm. doc. film "The Blank Generation" of CBGB bands,
including Television, shot by Ivan Kral.  Apparently, the 1980 film wasn't as
well received as the film Hell starred in two years later, "Smithereens",
which I saw screened in the early '80s. I'd never seen the 1980 "Blank
Generation' before. It reportedly wasn't released widely. When it was released
on DVD in 2010 Hell gave an honest interview
http://www.spinner.ca/2010/03/01/richard-hell-blank-generation-movie/
stating his low opinion of the film. QUOTE: "In my opinion, apart from my
band, there's not a good scene in the
film," Hell says, "though there are
people it's a kick to look at."

Oh well, from what I've watched of it so far, at least the live Voidoids
scenes are worthwhile, & it's fun seeing & hearing 1980 Hell act in a starring
role, even it the movie may otherwise be somewhat lacking.