Re: (TV) Television,Tom V scans of articles '74 - '90 file download link

To Glenn, Robin, eRacerX, & whoever else is enjoying the articles, you're
quite welcome. For years, I've intended to do something useful with my
articles stash as it aged & yellowed on my shelf. It's been quietly nagging at
me, so I'm glad I finally got them copied & put out there, available for other
fans to read.  There's lots of material in there I imagine people may find to
be useful in variety of ways. I always thought Tom made for a pretty
interesting
interviewee. I was glad to discover The Wonder site has such a
good
articles collection, but noticed lots of mine weren't yet available
there, & thought they should be made available. Hopefully, Keith at
The
Wonder site might at some point add my articles to The Wonder's
collection,
making them easily findable for the max. number of people.
Phew, my shameful
"article miser" days are over!
-Bob