Re: (TV) richard comments-on-new-television-song

I don't do vinyl and try to not do CDs anymore, so I was disappointed with the October release date, as I've been waiting for this since I first saw it announced ages ago on the ubuprojex web page.

It is available on Spotify, if anyone is using that service. I'm quite enjoying it myself (both Spotify and the new album). Also hoping they'll tour, because the show RFTT played in Austin a few years ago blew my mind.

ls