(TV) Anyone going to Ponderosa Stomp, etc. this weekend?

Hey NY-area listers -

I'm heading into NY this weekend to catch a good chunk of Saturday and Sunday's
line-up at Lincoln Center Out of Doors. Take a look at these performers!
Saturday it's the Ponderosa Stomp with classic Detroit soul, R&B and rock:

http://new.lincolncenter.org/live/index.php/ood-2010-roots-of-american-music-july-31-2

http://new.lincolncenter.org/live/index.php/ood-2010-roots-of-american-music-july-31-6

Sunday it's Roots of American Music with a diverse set of performers; I'm most
interested in the Asylum Street Spankers, about whom I've heard good things, and
Etran Finatawa, an African group that I think anyone who's fond of Tinariwen
might like:

http://new.lincolncenter.org/live/index.php/ood-2010-roots-of-american-music-july-31-6

If I'm not burnt out, I might also check out the hipster revivalists on Sunday
night:

http://new.lincolncenter.org/live/index.php/ood-2010-roots-of-american-music-aug-01-6

If anyone's going and would like to meet up, please let me know.

- Jesse